I suggest you ...

The Geographical Coordinates for Sde Boker Israel are incorrect. Correct data: 30.8736° N, 34.7931° E

The Geographical Coordinates for Sde Boker Israel are incorrect. Correct data: 30.8736° N, 34.7931° E
Reset
Describe your idea… (optional)
1 2 3 votes

Your email address
or sign in withfacebookgoogle
Post idea Cancel
Change incorrect data.

Curitiba, in Brazil, is listed as city in Paraíba. Curitiba is actually the capital of the state of Paraná, 1500 miles away.

votes
Vote
0 comments
Your elevation data for Otto NC, Franklin NC and several other locals in western NC is incorrect.

Change the given elevation data for nearly every town listed in western NC. According to your records for example; Nantahala NC. is less than 500 feet ASL. Nantahala is in reality about 3200 feet ASL ! This is just one example of the incorrect elevation data shown in your records.

vote
Vote
0 comments
Incorrect Classification

Fort McKavett, TX is certainly NOT semi-tropical nor humid. It is DESERT. classification should be BWk, NOT CFa

vote
Vote
0 comments
Confirmation of the wind data source

I am now chkecing the wind data of BAGHDAD, IRAQ on your website and quite impressed by the details of your data. I guess that this wind data must be official data acquired from Iraqi Meteorological organization and Seismology. It can't be that detailed unless it is from the authorized Iraqi association. In addition, on your website, I found a fine comment below the weather forecast data which says that 'Forecast data from The Norweigian Meteorological Institute'. The Norweigian Meteological Institute is a member of WMO(World Meteorological Organization) and Iraq is the member as well. So, could you tell me… more

vote
Vote
0 comments
The elevation for Genoa, NV, according to Wikipedia, is 4806 ft. Not 733 feet.

Incorrect elevation for Genoa, NV

vote
Vote
0 comments
correct precipition days vs. rainy days

(For historical averages for Palermo, Italy in December and some other cities): Avg number or Days with Precipitation is LESS than Avg number of Rainy Days. How is that possible, since Precipitation (by your definition) includes rain, snow, sleet and hail? Precipitation Days (superset) must be greater than or equal to Rainy Days.

votes
Vote
0 comments
No longer works: http://www.weatherbase.com/search/search.php3?query=coordinate+search&lat=40.203270&lng=-109.684580

I used to be able to do a search by coordinate but it no longer works:

http://www.weatherbase.com/search/search.php3?query=coordinate+search&lat=40.203270&lng=-109.684580

vote
Vote
1 comment
Bill FrischlingBill Frischling (Co-Founder, Weatherbase) responded
Please try again. We upgraded servers last weekend and we’ve been chasing down bugs ever since. Just fixed this. My apologies. Thanks for flagging.

Get a proofreader. The record low temp for Columbia,Tennessee, is 78 F? Incorrect.

Get a proofreader. The record low temperature for Columbia, Tennessee, is 78 F, recorded in January? Incorrect, and obvious to any reader, since the entry also says the January average is 37 F.

votes
Vote
2 comments
separate average from record data

I suggest you separate your average weather data from your record weather data. Additionally, the record weather data should show the year in which it occurred.

votes
Vote
1 comment
rectify your stats for W. Dorset which show an average winter temp of between 9.75°C and 9.9°C to be incorrect, suggest rectify

vote
Vote
1 comment
Something wrong with precipitation metric conversion

It appears that the precipitation numbers in Canada using English units are grossly incorrect. Possibly a metric conversion problem. I looked at 4 different locales in Alberta, Canada and all of them are grossly incorrect.

Thanks

votes
Vote
0 comments
UNDER REVIEW · Bill FrischlingBill Frischling (Co-Founder, Weatherbase) responded
We’re checking. That Canada refresh is giving me an ulcer :-). Let me take a look.

offer historical weather data in fahrenheit as well as celsius

Please offer historical weather data in fahrenheit as well as celsius. Seems to be disabled.

vote
Vote
0 comments
COMPLETED · Bill FrischlingBill Frischling (Co-Founder, Weatherbase) responded
Thanks so much. On the top right of every page, there is an “F/C” toggle. We are having some issues defaulting to “F” for U.S. users. We’re trying to get it fixed soon. If you click the “F”, it will set your browser to display U.S. units from that time forward. Thank you!

Sedom is not -180 m- Sedom is -395 m below sea level. Hope that the rest details are correct

vote
Vote
0 comments
Bethel, Vermont

The average high temperatures seem incorrect for April, July etc. For example, it's showing July with an average high of 17 degrees Fahrenheit?

vote
Vote
0 comments
Show your vacation finder location data by map vice a list

Often when you only show a list of the cities in a state that fits the vacation finder parameters, it's meaningless because the user doesn't know the LOCATION of the towns listed. Showing cities on a map would be much better.

vote
Vote
0 comments
I'm trying to access data from 2014 Porto de Pedra, Pernambuco, Brazil, but I can not.

vote
Vote
0 comments
Is your database available for download?

It will be great to consult your data at a better speed. Local solution works great!

votes
Vote
2 comments
Weather sites in Alaska in apparent error.

Found a number of sites across interior central Alaska which apparently are missing their January temperature data, have all the other months' data shifted a month ahead (ie January has February data, Feb has Mar data... Nov has Dec data) and their Decembers have what look like some sort of annual average/extreme data. Examples include Matanuska-Sustina, Summit, Foggy Pass, College, Fort Wainwright, Chena Hot Springs, Central, Chalkyitsik, and Chalkyitsik Airport. In addition the averages (not the extremes) for Fort Yukon appear to be far more typical of the southern coast, not the interior. My suggestion is these data be investigated… more

vote
Vote
1 comment
COMPLETED · Bill FrischlingBill Frischling (Co-Founder, Weatherbase) responded
Hello…

Thanks for the catch. We had a shift in about 200 of our locations in Alaska where, for some reason, our database ate the March data, which shifted April to March, May to April, etc.

We’ve corrected this and the fix is live now. Note the data for March is null until we can restore it from backup. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again!

Make a state (or county, that is better) average for that year for the temperature.

For those who need specific data under a time crunch and don't have a database to consult.

votes
Vote
0 comments
Metadata

Hi, I'm working near Tacloban, Leyete, Philippines and am using the precip and temp data from your site to make some climate graphs. Maybe I missed it, but is there a place that says where the data is pulled from? Is it PAGASA? A weather station in someone's backyard? A compilation of data from multiple locations? Again, maybe I just can't find it, but since I'm using it to write a study for a municipality, it'd be good to cite where the data is coming from. Thanks!

votes
Vote
0 comments
← Previous 1 2 Next →
New and returning users may sign in
General

Post a new idea…

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)